View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 06:53 PM   #331
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye

Quote:
Meneltarmacil: You said you like to play with chemicals so how do we know if your hair hasn't been "bleached" or "peroxided" blond. You may just be dying your hair blond to fool all the BD's. Just kidding. So anyway I am assuming you're female for the fact that I know if I did my Gollum impression in front of my guy friends they'd all laugh at me and think I was weird. Maybe about 5'5''. And maybe you're blond????? Oh well I'm probably wrong. I always am in this thread.
I don't know why both you and Estel thought I was female, but I tell you now that I am male. My hair has always been a natural blond, and I have never dyed it in my life. And I am not one to fool around with chemicals, that honor is reserved for my lab partner in chemistry class (it's a miracle he hasn't burned his house to the ground). One thing's for certain, your last comment was correct.

The reason I did my Gollum impression in front of the entire camp was mostly because my cabin mates all know that I've always been good at doing weird impressions, as well as being "designated victim" for every weird game that people can come up with at these things.

EDIT: Ah, finally finished that painful resizing job to get my picture up as an avatar.

Last edited by Meneltarmacil; 07-27-2004 at 07:44 PM.
Meneltarmacil is offline   Reply With Quote