View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 04:33 PM   #9
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Well, that was earlier than I expected! I guess I'm GMT -5, not -4. 6 PM.

Poor Kath. When turtles and wolves are allies, we're in trouble. Who knows what creatures will work together next?

Now, to random suspicions...

I just don't trust that morm. Why, I hear that he'd turn his own children over to the wolves if you came right down to it! And as for lmp, wolves just make his business better. Collusion there wouldn't surprise me. Likewise, I say that you can't trust an actor by any name, including that of tragedienne, so I'll be keeping an eye on Cailín. Ninjas are almost as bad as pirates, well-known for tricksy stunts, so I don't know about Durelin either.

And that's enough silly randomness from me for one day.

On the changling:

The changling is such a wild card that I'm not sure how to approach it. Most of the time, the changling is likely to remain with the ordinary villagers, since only six of us besides the Changling are not ordinary. For now, without any information to go on, and knowing that the Changling cannot openly give information, I'll find it easier to play as if there is no Changling, especially as the Changling is most likely to be ordinary at most times. But when we come close to the end, the Changling can have a great impact, especially if transformed to a wolf, so it may be beneficial to keep a watch for any hint of Changling behaviors as the days pass. It's also at the end, when the ratio of wolves to villagers increases, that the Changling is more likely to encounter a wolf as well.