View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 03:19 PM   #13
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
*comes back laden with towels and begins to mop up the blood*
Glad you're willing to help, autume! I don't like leaving Fea alone over there. Kitchen's that way. *indicates*
If anybody else wants to be useful, it would be great to find a working telephone in this place! I found a computer in my room - the only thing unpacked, just like in real life - , but without internet access; I tried last night.
*looks up at Inzil*
No, I don't suggest we just sit and wait what happens. We'll have to find out who of us was cursed - assuming anybody truly was - and how to deal with them. A time for merciless decisions may yet come - but now is not that time. All I'm saying is, let's not be hasty.
By the way, I haven't seen that movie you and Boro are talking about, but if the situation we've been put in doesn't qualify as being blackmailed by your book, I don't know what would.
Now, I wonder whether this corpse is going to fit into the freezer in one piece... *gulp*