View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 09:55 PM   #2006
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
You do realize, Nogrod (and everyone, for that matter), that all this was in jest? To my eye, Groin writing for Lithor meant Lithor to mean no harm, or at least little harm. But the way that other writer's appeared to take it and have their characters take it goes to show that even a jest may be taken terribly, terribly wrong.

That being said, the game has progressed. The joke has not been taken well, tempers are rising, and it appears that Lithor is in very deep trouble quite on accident.

I will try to post for Thornden tonight. I kind of wish we could have Groin post next, but now that Crabannan has interrupted, I think it would be appropriate for Thornden to try to say something.

Harping back on what you said earlier Nogrod:

Quote:
After his own 12-year old daughter was beaten by the local "mob", lord Athanar is not in a mood to be easy or understanding with the locals any more if there is such a foolery... From his POV he was already too soft in letting the fate of his daughter to go unpunished - and he did that to show he can give in so that the locals would also give in, in turn.
Was he really going to let it go? I had thought he just didn't do or say anything yet because the banquet had to happen. Well, well. Javan turns lucky once more...unless Athanar changes his mind.

-- Foley