View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 11:24 AM   #123
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Aman grinned as Birdland muttered away to herself. The shapechanger always made Aman smile, with her melodramatic and mischievous way, although she hadnt had much track with her in recent times.

The wolves growled slightly, but more than a little confusedly- they had been following events right up to the point when the bird falling from the rafters had become a woman. Obsidian walked forward rather cautiously, for a wolf, and sniffed at Birdie's leg. The woman looked down at her, hands on hips, returning the wolf's golden gaze for a moment, eyebrows raised. After a moment, Dia nodded slightly, as if satisfied with something.

Birdie looked back up. "Well, what was that about?" She demanded.

Aman shrugged, smiling still. "Do not meddle with wolves, for they are mysterious, and curious of Neekerbreekers." She replied, as if quoting something.

Birdie looked perplexed for a moment, a slight frown on her face, before throwing her hands up. "Oh, I don't know, first my name is completely ignored, then I'm inspected by a wolf, no less..."

Aman laughed, shaking her head. "Sorry about that, Birdland, I...sorry anyway."

She looked around the Inn, stepping back slightly as Cami breezed past, bearing her broom before her like a weapon, a dustpan hanging off one arm on a piece of string like a shield. Goodness, two hobbits in one dat, all the way out here in Gondor. Aman had never met the other, Lindo, before, but his manner was very friendly, and she hoped to meet him at more length later maybe, wishing that he would have stayed longer.

"Techno? In this Inn? Oh please Pio, techno music in the Seventh Star?!"

Aman smiled at Mithadan's indignant voice as it was raised momentarily to be heard throughout the almost empty bar. She decided to add her own two cents, in a way...with a mischievious smile she strolled up to the bar.

"I think rock could be interesting."

Both turned to look at her at this point, staring at her incredulously, before disagreeing simmultaneuously. Aman raised an eyebrow, before getting up once more and walking slowly around the Star, so quiet and empty now, when before it had been so full of life. Well, a party would certainly do something about that...