View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 08:13 PM   #158
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Shield Rohan clarification

Blessed Good Friday and Happy Easter, everyone!

Just a quick clarification for tonight, and tomorrow I'll try to detail a timeline:

Ravion was in Rohan, and heard that the crazy blacksmith had gone north alone and on foot. Then he headed to Minas Tirith. Between the time he heard about Mellon-Amroth's departure from Edoras, and telling Mellonin about it, a full week went by.

Ravion sets out from Minas Tirith a full week after Mellon-Amroth sets out from Edoras. So Mellon-Amroth has a week's head start on Ravion.

However, right now, Ravion is one day away from Minas Tirith, and Mellon-Amroth is two or three days away from Edoras. So the journey is uneven, timewise.

Tomorrow morning I will make a timeline that corresponds to the map I drew. Don't let that stop you from posting! Just keep travelling for now; we're not about to meet up anyway. That'll be a bit further on down the road. So we can still have plenty of character interaction as we eat up the days.

Since today was Good Friday I saw "Passion" again. Tomorrow's the first day of fishing season, so my husband will be out near the water. I'll be watching ROTK with a friend.

Happy Easter!

Grace and peace, --mark12_30