View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 02:12 PM   #232
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
See, my Great-Grandma was Marjorie, and I have never heard her called anything but Marjorie. She passed away before I really got a chance to know her, and I've been told I resemble her in both body and personality. She was a live-in nurse for the wife of Booth Tarkington...

Anyway, back to the topic:

Linduial is about 17 or 18. I'm not sure exactly, she hasn't told me. A little girl in many ways, but surprisingly mature in others, and on the cusp of true womanhood. And as for falling for Degas, I haven't decided that one either. She certainly has a crush on him; he is dashing, risky, and exotic, and completely unlike the young men of her experience. She's also rather had romance on the brain, due to her worriting over her father's plans. He is conceited, but so is Lin, and I think both Fea and I are playing it by ear right now. We have no idea where this is going. When we do...we probably won't tell you Just for the fun of actually seeing initial reactions.

As for asking Eodwine whether she was pretty...well, partially I needed Degas to re-enter the scene on an awkward note, and partially, it's Elempi's BIRTHDAY! and he deserved a chance to be in on the fun. At the very least Fea and I'll force Eodwine to retreat to his room to laugh at the children properly.