View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 10:40 AM   #163
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Himaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Himaran
Novnarwen will deal with the following in her post:

Jungle is uncomfortable. Flies, snakes, etc.
Dwarves get lost, think that they are going in circles.

People still need to post about the following:

The map (useless as it is) gets blown off by the wind.
A dwarf stumbled of the side of a plateau. Holding onto the edge, he is forced to drop his provisions in order to survive.
Once they stumble upon a path, there is a roadblock. They are forced to enter the jungle again!

Seriously, why do I keep getting the feeling that I am the only person writing in this RPG? Some of you are posting regularly, but most are not. The game only has 30 days left. This is the INTERESTING part of the game, and no one is posting at all. The game is always at the bottom of the Shire.

I don't want to be harsh, but if you are having problems at least let me know. You need to post in the game thread twice a week for this game to finish, and it is not happening. Some of you haven't posted for a month or so.

I love RPGS - I love this game, and I know it can be successful and interesting. But we won't have time for interesting happenings at the sea and in the caves in people don't post and move the game along. I don't want to take up 5 consectutive posts on the discussion thread yelling at people to fulfill their obligations.

Please, lets finish this one out in a decent manner.

Himaran.