View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 03:09 PM   #114
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I'm not meaning to rush anyone, but we have just over two hours left. We need to make sure and vote. If we don't, the two wolves will be able to pop in a few minutes before the deadline and kill whoever they choose by combining their votes.

Even if only two of our four innocent villagers sit this vote out, there is a chance that the two innocents won't vote the same way, so once again the wolves will be able to pick whoever they want. I don't particularly want to see that happen.

At this point my reluctance to vote is not due to indecision, but rather apprehension because of the importance of this vote. I keep on going over things again and again and my decision remains the same and yet out of fear of choosing wrong I don't vote.

But very soon I will be leaving and I must choose before I leave. If you have anything to say that you think might sway me, say it very very soon.