View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:31 PM   #47
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
And morm said to lynch phantom first because his sheer awesomeness tends to override any logic that might come into play when playing Werewolf.
That's not why he said it. So why should we lynch phantom?

Because, unlike other phantoms, he can speak with a Nebraskan accent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
And I have talked on the phone with Sally
Which failed rather epically, really. I felt kind of bad, because we'd say hello and then hang up again, so we never really got to talk. Rubbish.

Erm, I mean....your mom's talked on the phone with Sally.

(Also, Tum and I went to high school together and I've met Phantom a couple times since we only live a couple hours away from each other. I've talked to Shasta on the phone several times, got jelly babies from Mistress Mith, texted Nilp who knows how many times, and I lived with Mnemo last semester in college. Oh, and Agan, et. al. and Formie sent me a rather lovely letter this summer, bless them. I've also exchanged Christmas cards with a bunch of Downers and sent Kath (and Brinn, if I ever get around to buying a stamp) a card for her birthday, which Phantom-

GET ON WITH IT!

....never mind. You get the idea.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
SO I FAIL WITH THIS LIST THING. And I didn't forget...I just...oh look shiny!
I didn't know you were a magpie too!

I'll be here for probably another couple hours then I need to go to bed. On that note, busy day tomorrow so I'll be voting early (or not at all, though I'd really like to, but it all depends) because I likely won't have internet all evening because I'll be at a friend's going away party.

EDIT: x'd with....wow, like everyone!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote