View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 09:47 PM   #139
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Everyone,

Arwen and I have finally managed to get in touch and discuss the game. (Her pms have been full and she has not been able to read any of my mail since the middle of the week because of her computer crash.)

This is where we now stand:
  • My post has brought us down through the rescue of Layla. Except for Arinn, everyone in the family is mounted on horseback and will be leaving for the trek down to Long Lake. Arinn is staying to fight.
  • Arwen is going to fill in her save with a scene where Arinn battles Smaug and is injured. He will then retreat or be carried off the field. He will also make his way down to Long Lake.
  • Kransha will do a post where he kills Girion. However, I believe he has another surprize for the dragon! Kransha You can post immediately since we know what Arwen is going to say, or can wait till she fills hers in....whatever you prefer.
  • Anywhere along the line, anyone is free to post their feelings about what is going on: Arinn staying behind, the fire and the rescue, or the dragon's attack. You can also describe the trek to Long Lake and any obstacles you may encounter in Dale or on the road down. Don't worry about the order of things. Just go ahead and post. If there is any problem with the order of the posts, I will "realign" them.
  • The game is slated to end on Tuesay, Aug. 31 at midnight. This was an extension from our original date of Aug. 21. Please get your final posts up by Tuesday night.
  • Either Arwen or I, or both of us, will do final summary post(s) to tie up any loose ends.

I am sending pms out to all the posters to let them know the game will be ending.

If you have any questions or concerns, post them on this thread or send a pm.

Cami