View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 07:33 PM   #25
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

I love meeting new people, friends of all ages, many of them better friends to me than all but the best few of my "real-life" ones. I love that I can be more me here than in school and other places. If I acted anything like this anywhere else, I would be thought of as more of a phsycho than now, and here people are... uh, understanding. ^_^ Also, that I have a chance to create a reputation for myself. I mean, it may not be great, but still, in school I’m considered "the quiet tall girl with the book in the corner", and here I get a new chance to start again. And I don’t believe many people here consider me quiet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And another thing, nobody minds how young I am. If they did, I would have many fewer friends here than I do, but instead nobody minds, as most people in real life do.

~Menelien

[ June 15, 2003: Message edited by: GaladrieloftheOlden ]