View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 11:09 AM   #137
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
A Pitch vs Mac fight seems to be brewing ...
*cheers* Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

But seriously though, neither Pitch nor Mac have pinged my wolf radars as much as everyone has been shouting. I get the feeling that both camps are largely based on fabricated suspicion.

Ok, and now I'm caught up to my previous posts. There has been so much talk I feel that my eyes are glazing over and I forget who said what already.

Some Brief Thoughts:

Kath seems a bit muddled, but more the innocent-trying-to-untangle-what-actually-happened muddled.

Both Hui and Legate came back with a bit of an attitude of "how dare you not hunt wolves!", which sounds a bit pretentious and pseudo-helpful.
Legate - pinged the radar initially (but more in a cobbler than a wolf way), then seemed quite innocent after an explanation, then started looking odd again. I am missing his wishy washiness. He's too direct, if that's possible. And then I refreshed, and he's wishy washy as usual. You're being wishy washy even in your style of wishy washiness!
Hui seems reasonable on the whole, aside from the "you're wasting the Day! Quick, catch some wolves!" thing.

Boro is still weird as hell but doesn't seem to be so in a bad way.

Pitch seems to be the new bandwagon for suspicion. And I just don't see where it's coming from. However, I still am not sure what he was going on about with spreading the votes across the Day.
Similarly, Mac suspicion seems to have appeared out of thin air. I don't get it.

Zil is actually NOT giving me the Day 1 Lynch voice in my head. And I wonder why. (Which is I guess how the voice works: Zil just can't win with it ).

Lommy seems very relaxed. Too relaxed? Or just I-have-nothing-to-hide relaxed?

Meanwhile, Kitanna seems kind of tense.

I am waiting for a response from Rikae. Being curt is one thing, being deliberately wrong is another. And she just - sidesteps - the questioning from myself and Mac, like that post never happened.

Brinniel seems to post without leaving any impression. I have no memory of what she posted, and will need to go over it. She seems to not want to stick out an opinion too far - but again, I will have to read her posts over again. Doesn't give good vibes.

The Ka is another person that gives me bad vibes. She seems fake-nice. She posts like she's afraid to step on people's toes. She sounds afraid to come near the spotlight. I don't like it.

I am not sure what to make of Lhuna. On the whole, very unhelpful, especially with the vote, but I can see her acting this way as an innocent too. Also not sure what to make of the "buiseness only" people: Greenie and Eonwe. To an extent Kitanna also falls here, but she gives me a more tense vibe.

The others have either posted very little or are super under the radar.
Urwen: what do Maeglin's Elf-eyes see? Or he is secretly the cobbler?
Sally, those links will have to wait till toNight. No time for play when there are so many posts. Aaaaagh!

If I were to vote right now, it would be +- Rikae, for behaviour that stands out the most as wolfish. Obviously, this may change when I see your response, or if a huge flag comes up elsewhere.

Edit: needless to say, xed since my last.