View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #304
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
1420! The first serious clip is made!

Okay.

Just check here.

Hurray to Oddwen and thanks to Greenie for singing & playing the flutes. And sorry Odd but I couldn't resist leaving those comments of yours there in the end of this clip... they felt just soo proper!

As I said in the Xanga there were some problems with my software and thence some of the choir-parts are a bit too loud as I got frustrated trying to edit them...

And to anyone concerned, when the dialogue starts the music will be dropped down considerably so that the dialogue is clearly in front without distractions. It's only with the narration that the music can be a bit louder to create feeling as they are oftentimes long bits of speech.

To those interested in the music stuff here's the music only by itself - and this time nicely mixed (the software was working ok. at that time...). Don't mind about the delay in the start, it takes some 10 seconds to begin.

But wow! We're doing this!

Just pull yourselves together and start doing your stuff!

This is going to be great.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote