View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 06:11 PM   #314
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Moving on to Eomer...
Appears suddenly and votes Rikae after stating:
Quote:
Well, I'm all for a bit more substance.
Alright. I'll taker this as a time issue.

Most of his first post today was about possible teams of werelovers given two dead in the night, nothing evil there. And then at the end of his post:
Quote:
As for my vote yesterday, Rikae got it spot on. Pot and stirring. That's all.
Indicating his vote was nothing more than stirring things up. In which case it would be useless to ask why Rikae because it could have been anyone. His other posts really didn't stand to accuse anyone though he commented on my first post of the day being little more than a conformity post. Which leads me to believe I shouldn't speak when under time constraints.

His next post attacks my post once more, showing me I'm better off not speaking.
Quote:
Kitanna always gets the last laugh. At least some of you should know that by now. Maybe it's because of that dodgy post earlier today; maybe it's just because she's a survivor; maybe it's because she has a history of slaying an entire village with her lover (who would that have been... ). All these are exceptionally valid reasons with little to no need of supportive evidence.
Does my one post really have that big of an effect. And surprise, surprise Eomer voted for me. I'm actually confused as to why Eomer has attacked me in such a way. It's not even that he brings me to the village's attentions, I'm just confused he mentioned no one else. That doesn't seem like Eomer to me. But what do I know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
So... Forgive me for stating the obvious, but I'm confused. Are you and Kitanna lovers? And if so, why would you betray her? Doesn't seem very sportsmanlike.
You can't be bitter about our victory as lovers in the wizards game can you Eomer?