View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 05:47 PM   #32
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Who's to say we HAVE to lynch anyone today?* Is a random vote for the goofiest one any different than a random vote for the most talkative? A random vote for the most absent?
A vote for someone who seemed to be using goofiness as a way to avoid discussion wouldn't be random. But see below.

A quick run-through of those who have posted, to gather my thoughts:

Rune - a bit over-eager to go after Boro, but that's mostly from one post. I'm mostly suspicious because he openly agreed with someone (me), which doesn't seem a safe thing to do in a village with wolves. Other posts haven't really added much, except a brief comment on the BoroMoon theory.

Nerwen - poetry only, nothing to go on.

Boro - lots of DayOneIshness, and a specific statement that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Just trying to make it abundantly clear I will be actively participating, even if the only thing I could participate in was answering questions about rhymes with breeze and what we're hunting.
Pre-edit: Post 30 is a huge addition to the Boromiric Canon, but I have no idea what it indicates. I think he's dedicating himself to the role of The Goofiest Player, at least for Day One; this actually makes me think he's less likely to be a wolf, because that's a bold stance for an early-game member of a 2-person team. (He may still be MoonMoonIsh, though.)

Lalaith - Poetry only.

Zil - Only one post of substance, but it isn't afraid to point fingers. On the other hand, one of those fingers feels like it might be tagging onto Pitchwife's 'trying a bit too hard' comment - if Zil thought Pitch suspected me, then the 'Sensible Pitch' and 'Overreaction' combo in post 29 might be an attempt to cozy up to her (so to speak).

Pitch - seems really helpful. Has answered questions, offered theories, and commented on actions.

I think that's everyone?

At this point, Rune is probably the one I have least-weak suspicions against. He's up to... seven posts, I think, but they feel very sparse on actual hunting (much like he suggested Boro could be doing). The only real accusation is a spin-off and expansion of my own comment. If I had to vote now, I guess I'd vote for him.

hS/Hui/Huey/Huiny/Thorongil no wait...
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote