View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #441
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
This had a lovely ending!

Though, I might as well clear up some of my madness. Not all of it, just some mind you...

Quote:
Arwen's little business affair was going well as long as the reporters didn't know she was selling her Mystic Middle-Earth Stuff to goblins and fools in front of the Cecily Café.
I read 'out of this world', and got the idea from one of my favourite television shows, Northern Exposure. The reason being, is that it is based in a fictional town of Cicely, Alaska (Yes, I only realized after I had sent the reply in that I had been a dunce and incorrectly spelled the town...).
Anyways, it is filmed in Roslyn, Washington, though many people think that it's a lost little section of Alaska situated in an entirely different area. So, I played on the joke of an 'alternative universe' of Cicely.

Also, the violent child on the left of the table is Max. He doesn't have the Wild Things with him, sorry.

The rest is an absolute mystery, since I don't want to give it all away, which is a bore.

Though, something is troubling me. Why can't Nazgul go to art school? Is it because they can't comprehend Expressionism fully?

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote