View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 11:37 PM   #248
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

Has Michael Moore joined the Barrow Downs? I didn't think so.

Anyhow, I never pay attention to avatars when I think about BDers. I listen to the voice in their writing. Estylen has just that sunshiny tone which makes me think she is, well, sewing quilts or something. Kuruharan must have a perpetual grin from ear to ear listening for absurd adverts. And davem? Him I see in knee-high gumboots (wellies on his side of the pond) chasing over the Yorkshire moors to get oral stories from Yorkshire's past, puffing regularly on a pipe, his long hair flowing in his haste.

I wish I had Diamond' wit and silliness. Her post way back at the beginning strikes me as the perfect response. The more off she was, the truer she was to the mark set by Fordim I think for this thread.

And burrahobbit is a cuddly koala bear. Not. But I bet he too has a perpetual grin on his face.