Thread: Sauron <3
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:29 PM   #17
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord View Post
Haha, you make me laugh.

Let me put it this way, in complete honesty.

If I was in ME while Sauron was around, I would help him as much as I can, if he was destroyed, I would try to bring him back.

Seriously. I would devote my life to him.

Now, if he was a real God, I would worship him. Judge me if you will, but I love him. Haha.
Worship a merciless genocidal megalomaniac intent on destroying basic freedoms and wiping out whole civilizations? Considering there was a dearth of qualified psychotherapists in 3rd Age Middle-earth, I am not certain of any good outcome of such mindless idolatry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord View Post
He could even rename the 'main' ending to the 'real' ending and call the second ending the 'fake' ending so people would understand its not really the real one, plus, it should make some other people happy, who are sadistic and like the bad guys to win, like me.
Are sadists ever truly happy? The terms seem incongruous.