View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 08:52 AM   #313
The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Spectre of Decay

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via AIM to The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
That is not dead which can eternal lie

I... I... I live.

At last my faithful retainer (or his great-great grandson: they all look alike to me) has managed to lure a passing door-to-door sandwich board salesman into the castle. He had just enough of the good vintage in him (a cheeky '68 A-negative - delicious) to revive my withered ashes, and his wares ought to keep the home fires burning for some time yet. Soon I must track down that stake-wielding academic, but for now I must return to the long-abandoned Laxplotasaga.

Actually that's a bit more interesting than what's been happening chez moi over the last few weeks, but accurate explanations are for wimps. I saw that we were into the transcending to godhood stage of the proceedings, so I thought I'd stake my claim for the custodianship of the world's biggest transit camp while it was still free. Personally I can't understand how my happy-go-lucky, carefree behaviour has led to this conviction that I'd enjoy looking after the Rooms of Waiting (Please take a ticket and we'll be with you as soon as possible), but somehow it appeals. Yes, precious, it appeals to us very much.

Expect my alter ego to ride forth soon. Well, as soon as my cold clears up at least.

Last edited by The Squatter of Amon Rûdh; 03-12-2004 at 10:12 AM.