View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #13
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Tired of talking to herself, or rather to the 54 of her "other" selves, Galadriel55 (as a single person now) approached the Odd Woman.

"I heard heard so much about you," she said, "I wish I could meet you earlier. I always wanted to ask you some questions about aspects of Oddity. Is it true that you have spoken with the Wonderful Wizard of Odd?"

"The Odderful Wizodd of Odd!" a ghost voice corrected - one that Galadriel55 recognized as her 14th double. Usually twins have an advantage over others in terms of recognising each other: if it is not you, it is your sibling, unless you are staring at a mirror. Galadriel's case of multiple identities, however, required some more skill. She silently cursed the 14th - something she wouldn't have been able to do had she known herselves less well.