View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 11:03 AM   #36
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ealasaide has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
I can assure you that a plot like that would be roundly turned down in the Shire.
No, wait! Now that I've mulled it over a bit.. I think the Ramble On RPG could work! As long as we put together a few good bios, as Pio suggested:

Here's the main cast:
Four Noblemen of Gondor (names would have to be changed, of course!):
Robert - big, blond, heroic type with a strong romantic streak
Jimmy - dark, skinny wizard wannabe with a dark side
John Paul - the quiet one
John - Big, brawny, berserker type...

Girl: We'll call her Persephone (thanks, Bethberry)

Gollum

Here's the plot:
It takes place in the years prior to the War of the Ring when Sauron is gathering strength, his mind reaching out for the Ring. Persephone runs off to Mordor in the hopes of getting to Sauron. She's an ambitious girl. He's a single guy... who says he's not looking for a queen? She gets as far as the black gates when she is overtaken and "rescued" by our four intrepid heroes. Thinking her a damsel in distress, our Robert falls in love. Meanwhile, Persephone bides her time, waiting for a chance to escape.

Her escape comes in the form of Gollum! Having just come out of Mordor, he is sneaking around, trying to get away (prior to being captured by Aragorn). Persephone stumbles across him and, lo! He knows how to get into Mordor! She convinces him to help her. They slipped away. Robert is perplexed and heartbroken...

Okay. How do we end this thing? Anybody want to start a Planning Thread? [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

I know, I know....I have WAY too much time on my hands...
Ealasaide is offline   Reply With Quote