View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 08:45 AM   #165
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Based on that, and the fact that it's hard to see Lalaith as a Conspirator
This just caught my eye, care to share why you think so?

Quote:
I would put the lynch for Boro, Lommy, or Shasta in that order.
Actually, whereas I have my uneasiness about Inzil, there is something to this as well. For example in regards to Boro, I have had similar vibes from him, and at least Inzil is talking and contributive and all. Whereas Boro is just sitting somewhere and not speaking at all. Also as a general thought, I would not be surprised to have at least a couple silent WWs (although I still think at least in the previous few Days, the village's plan of seemingly not lynching and just waiting it out would rather have forced them out to be active, methinks. That is, if I go back, also the reason why I am partly suspicious of Inzil being rather vocal on lynching. On the other hand, pushing a lynch would really make sense for the WWs only in case they weren't threatened (!) - important note).

Quote:
I was disappointed that the only one I had any strong negative feel for wasn't evil.
Understood. I can imagine that; having experienced similar situation in many games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
I would also like to note that this is exactly the sort of post that is bugging me about Shasta this game. Almost everything he says seems to have an unduly pessimistic slant.
Well, I think there is a certain generic approach Shasta has like this, almost always. Speaking of generic approaches however, where his proverbial psychic powers are in this game?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote