View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 06:13 AM   #46
Estel the Descender
Haunting Spirit

Estel the Descender has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Estel the Descender
Sting

Quote:
BTW, you are welcome to join Ride to the Dark Side if you wish. -- Bethberry (PM)
Very well, I will be Béowulf, a young knight of Rohan (my elf character was in Mirkwood around TA 3009 so I cannot use him).

Quote:
Name: Béowulf

Race: Man of Rohan

Date of Birth: 1 May TA 2991

Height: 6’

Early History: Béowulf was the son of Ecgthéow (Ecgþéow: Swordthane), a knight of Éomund's éored and grandson to Thengel King by his third daughter. Ecgthéow was killed in 3002 along with Éomund in an ambush. Since then, he lived with his mother in Edoras and later served as a squire to Théoden King and was friend to Éomer. On his fourteenth birthday he was given Léod, a mearas, but Béowulf had known Léod and been his friend since the horse was born four years earlier. When he reached the age of sixteen (TA 3007), Béowulf decided to go to the place where his father died. Bringing his father’s sword, shield, and spear, Béowulf and Léod journeyed to Emyn Muil. There he wandered for almost a year, killing orcs whom he would encounter. But after having slain one hundred orcs, he grew weary and decided to return to Edoras. Unknown to him, his feats were told in the halls of Meduseld that upon his return he was granted a knighthood and became a member of Théodred’s éored.

Later History: TA 3019: fought in the Battles of Fords of Isen, 25 February and 2 March; 15 March, Battle of the Pelennor Fields; 25 March, Battle at the Black Gate.

Personality:

1. Emotions-positive – dynamic and active, must correct wrongs, curious, sincere at heart, appreciative of beauty, conscientious, idealistic.

Emotions-negative – won’ give up even when losing, impatient, has restless energy, remembers the negatives.

2. Work-positive – persistent and thorough, economical, moves quickly to action, volunteers for jobs.

Work-negative – hard to please, deep need for approval, may make rash decisions.

3. Friends-positive – makes friends easily but cautiously, thrives on compliments, apologises quickly, faithful and devoted, will listen to complaints, has compassion and concern.

Friends-negative – critical of others, dislikes those in opposition, judges others.

4. Psychological Profile – Cruelty, Some; Loyalty, Total; Passion, Some; Piety, High; Sanity, High; Selfishness, Some.

5. Weaknesses – Can be goaded into a fight even against better judgement.

Accoutrements: Father’s sword, lance, shield, mail coat, light helm, and jeweled dagger.

Appearance: Yellow-haired, lean and muscular, steel-blue eyes, ale-belly (just had to much ale sometimes).
Will my character do? And how soon can I begin posting?

[ January 01, 2003: Message edited by: Estel the Descender ]