View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 04:15 PM   #362
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
I can't believe it. My child a werewolf and the phantom dead. Though it was my own girl, I am glad that the phantom realized what she was. Still, I would have preferred her to be uncursed than slain.

I know that things look a might odd for me. I defended my girl on the first day and was hesitant to vote for Nogrod. With a record of defending what turned out to be two wolves, I must look like the evil wizard. I'm not. I defended Naria on the first day of this madness only because she was my daughter. Nogrod had me fooled until Roa's insight. But if someone comes out strongly saying that I am the EW, I'd suspect that person of actually being the EW trying to deflect attention onto me.

I wonder. Was there anyone else who defended them? Assuming that Naria was not a newly changed wolf (and being quiet, I'd assume she was one of the original wolves), someone who defended both over the first two days could be the EW. Only the EW knew that they were both wolves, after all. Something for me to look into.