View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 04:18 PM   #363
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Well, I'd say that was lucky indeed. phantom, you will be missed, but you have our thanks for ridding this village of another werewolf. Naria, huh? I'd like to know what brought that choice about... I'll be honest and say I can remember absolutely nothing about her. I'll have to go back and check that out sometime. But a fortunate pick nevertheless.

As for Nogrod... well, consulting my lorebooks, yep, my ancestors have had pretty poor luck recognizing wolves too. A family of unwitting cobblers we are. And my own father, too! What a horrible curse this is upon our village!

The final count of yesterDay's voting:

Valier – 1 (Nilp 1)
Lalaith – 2 (Celuien 2, Oddwen 3)
Nogrod – 11 (Diamond 4, Thinlomien 7, Roa 8, Morm 9, Kath 11, Caran 12, Kitanna 15, Eomer 14, Gurthang 19, Azaelia 21, Alcarillo 23)
Roa – 2 (Fea 5, Firefoot 24)
Fea – 1 (Sleepy 6)
Oddwen – 6 (Spawn 10, Cailin 16, Lalaith 17, Nogrod 18, Naria 20, Valier 22)
Nilp – 1 (phantom 13)

Did not vote: Glirdan, Lhuna, Jenny, Eonwe

It's a shame that we don't know whether Naria was a wolf prior to this last night when she died. Maybe it would help, maybe it wouldn't. But as for people who defended Nogrod and Naria possibly being the EW - not necessarily. Remember, we don't know how long they've been wolves. Not that it shouldn't be used; but it's not infallible. (Okay, nothing in this game is infallible...)

I'm a little curious as to why the GW chose a hunter before a ranger... I would think the ranger would be more useful, but I suppose s/he had their reasons. This time around it certainly proved fortuitous.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote