View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 08:07 PM   #387
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
I have just realized that I won't get home tomorrow until one hour after the end of the Day, at least from how it looks now.

This is rediculous, I know. I wish I participated more. And I know that a vote this early looks suspicious, but every vote counts.

So here's my rationale:

Alcarillo looks pretty darn fanged and furry from here, but I think that if we can catch the EW, we should make every effort to do so, because the EW can make 'em faster than we can lynch 'em. I was willing to give him a chance to get back in line after yesterDay, figuring that his defensiveness was just because he was innocent and under fire. But his first post toDay is overblown and completely devoid of information.

Oddwen looked pretty suspicious to me yesterday as well, but after Naria's attempt to shift things her direction, I believe she is innocent.

I'm going to vote for Eomer because he has, at the very least, an unhealthy obsession with the EW. I realize that this is happening without giving him any chance to defend himself, which is not ideal. He's come alarmingly close, with some of his guesses to the inner workings of the EW's mind. I do not want to lynch my would-be brother in law without good reason, but I feel like his behavior is unsettling, to say the least. I believe that he's being far too open about the wizard thing. Sure, I have my opinions, too, but I have, like others, chosen to keep them to myself for fear that they inadvertanly help the EW. He also doesn't seem to be giving much thought to "if I were the good wizard".(though that could be deliberate--he, like others, may just be trying to throw the focus off the GW)

So I'm going to vote now for

++Eomer

I hope you all can forgive me for an unfortunate double case of RLcoincidenceopia and TimeZoneitis, and for not giving Eomer the chance to defend himself. This is not the way I prefer to play, and I apologize.

Should Eomer turn out to be innocent, I think it's fairly obvious that we ought to look closely at Mormegil who got this bandwaggon-to-be rolling.

(Again, apologies, all. I have an extra-long rehearsal tomorrow and school. I'm really sorry. This was unforseen, but will clear up, I hope, by Thursday or Friday at the latest.)