View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 08:37 PM   #389
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caranlondien
I'm just a bit uneasy about Mormegil, but I think that's mainly because he hasn't gotten much scrutiny, and I just don't want someone to slip past us.
I tend to agree Caran, but I want to add that we probably ought to scrutinize others too because there are many, you included, who aren't under much currently. However, your willingness to think outside the box coupled with your past behavior tends to make me believe you to be innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaelia
Should Eomer turn out to be innocent, I think it's fairly obvious that we ought to look closely at Mormegil who got this bandwaggon-to-be rolling.
I'm sorry Azaelia, I fail to see this logic. If you mean that I should be lynched if Eomer is innocent then I doubt many innocents will step forward with theories. We simply must put forward our ideas and assumptions. It is obvious to me that something is odd in Eomer, now it's probable with a village this size that he is innocent but if we don't put forward our best guesses how will we know. I would rather assert my own ideas independently and let others judge then be wantonly persuaded at every passing theory of others. If you mean, like Caran, that you should look closer at me I fully agree, there are many others whom we should investigate a bit further I simply took Eomer from my reading yesterday as the most suspicious.

Cross posted with Nilp