View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 03:56 PM   #97
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Really nice to see this rolling!

A disclaimer from my part - I have posted for both of my characters with the knowledge that I am now going to be probably without internet access for almost two weeks, so I did not feel like starting to engage them outright in a direct dialogue with someone. But if anyone wishes to utilise any of my characters in the background of their posts, feel free to do so: their place is kind of given, and if you wish, you can let them respond to a thing or two if it is useful for your posts (Firefoot, for instance?). (Hilderinc's right arm is a bit unsteady from his recent wound, so if you wish to have somebody drop something while unloading the carts, or any similar small accident just to add to the dynamics, you have my permission to use that as well.) Otherwise, they can be just expected to do whatever everyone else is doing.

Btw - Nogrod, you mentioned Frodides in your post, so how is it with her and Kara, are they both here and alive? (I was originally planning to include the names of some of the kitchen women in my post for Stefnu, but then I realised I am not certain about their presence or absence, so I let that be.)

Pio - I noticed in the list of characters, you still have "Áforglaed+wife" under my name, of course the "wife" in question would (eventually, possibly) be Stefnu; I just want to give it free development and a bit of time. So if you can just format it appropriately in some way so that it isn't confusing

Anyway, looking forward to more posts once I am back, everything so far looks great!

Changed Player/Character list Áforglaed is now fancy free

~*~ Pio
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by piosenniel; 06-23-2015 at 08:21 PM.