View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 06:28 PM   #36
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I will have to vote soon, and even under the best of circumstances, I dislike a day 1 vote. I am never quite sure in my suspicions and second guess my self constantly. In a village as small as ours, I believe it would be counterproductive to vote for no-shows or people with very limited activity. We need a trail, we need something to analyze on for the days to come, and we need for everything to be out in the open so that here is no hiding. Even though it is grossly unfair that people can be rewarded for not participating, in my view it is the lesser of two evils.

As I write that would leave me with a list of possible lynch candidates that looks like this:

Inzil – Besides a typical day 1 starter Inzil has posted a single post which comments on some of the different statements made so far.
Boro – The main talking point of Day 1. Has acted differently than what I remember, but the more I read through the thread, the more I like Moon Moon idea originally presented by Pitch.
Pitch – Made a late entry, but has been productive and do not shy away from confrontation.
Huinesoron – By far the most interesting person in the village. Very active, if a little bit jumpy. Is this an Alpha that enjoys the spotlight (perhaps there is even an evil plan) or is it a very eager Ordo?

I would not want to vote for Huey, as I don’t know him, and I want to see where he takes this over the next few days.

This leaves Inzil, Boro and Pitch. I like style of Pitch, and I must admit that I am backtracking a bit on Boro. He is definitely having fun today, and I don’t remember him like this (Unlike Pitch). The most plausible explanation would be Moon Moon… Inzil hasn’t contributed much mostly poking fun or posting simple comments.

Edit: Cross Posted with Huinesoron

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 12-29-2017 at 06:31 PM. Reason: The good ol' cross posting
Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote