View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #200
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

The Baddies entered the Old Witch’s house in the same order that they had the previous Night.

“I’m glad to be back to my strong self, I hate being a weak human.” The Big Bad Wolf grumbled angrily while flexing all the digits on his large paws.

The Ugly Stepsister gave him a sharp glare. “I enjoy being human, maybe not this specific human, but at least human. It would have been far worse if I had to turn into a disgusting Wolf for 12 hours at a time.” She sat down opposite him, to the left of the Old Witch.

“I’m just glad I get to be taller than usual. It’s quite lovely.” Rumplie added happily, the only one actually smiling right now, as he sat across from the Old Witch. “You should all stop complaining; at least we’re all alive!”

“Exactly.” The Old Witch said, with a grin. “Now we must decide on someone to kill. Any preferences?”

Their discussion went on late into the Night until they finally decided on their victim.

“Let me take care of it this time.” The Big Bad Wolf said with a grin. The others agreed and they all left the small house and returned to their own to get a short, peaceful sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In another corner of town the wielder of the looking glass sat in front of his mirror once again. He thought long and hard about his choice and finally spoke the proper words. He then went to sleep with the new information written down safely in his journal, hoping that what he was doing would be enough to save the village.

The Huntsman sat on an old chair in the corner of his little house. He was quite troubled by the way the Day had ended, wishing he could have done something to prevent the loss of an innocent life. He went restlessly to sleep, his axe tucked back safely under his bed, wishing he could do something more to help them.

The Fairy Godmother now sat on the roof of the village’s church, eyeing the silhouette of the gallows in the distance. This was not supposed to be how it happened; she was supposed to be protecting the innocent, not participating in their murder. She looked in a different direction and rested her eyes on the home of the one she was protecting that Night, praying her efforts would be enough to save this village.

The night grew darker and darker, slowly drawing closer to dawn. The village slept quietly, but certainly not as peaceful as they had been the night before. They all hoped that this coming Day would end better then the last.

It is still Night 2. NO POSTING ON THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Mod-note: I do these mid-Night narrations just to further along the story, and to amuse myself. (and hopefully you ) They contain no hints as to the Nightly activities, I promise.