View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 05:06 AM   #297
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Oh! No! Snowdog please say it ain't true, who will Lead the rangers if you go [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Elorathanks, thats roughly where I assumed it should be, It just confused me that Strachey had it southeast rather than northeast [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

EverdawnI have to agree with Pio very funny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/B]Everyone[/B] Should anyone think they would encounter my newest NCE here is a brief description: to all appearances Fallas looks to be nothing more than an old hermit, Dressed in a shabby woollen robe tied at the waist by a well worn brown leather belt.

His hair is grey, as are his eyes and his beard which is tuck in his belt, he has a wooden staff which supports his seemingly frail body, But these thing are Deceptive, for in need he is swift and agile. His age and origins are unknown, but It is rumoured that he was once one of the Dunedain and has some of the foresight of his kin.

The Breelanders for the most part ignore him fearing that his long life is caused by some kind of sorcery. which of course is not true, and is only heightened by rumours that people have gone into the wood and not return.

These people being theives and bandits, who have heard of Tallas' trade and sought to aquire some of his more rare potions, But Tallas does not hold with these sorts of people and would have sent then on their way or their death if they refused to leave.