View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 06:44 PM   #317
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Durelin flashed her big beautiful canines at Fordim as she burst into the Seventh Star for the first time. She had gotten over her fear of entering the famed establishment before she even touched the door, but she was still a little daunted upon entering. Those who sat there and took their rest every day were of the finest, and she knew it; writers and adventurers who had weathered such a great multitude of quests and battles and different personalities that she could feel herself getting dizzy simply at the thought of it all. To consider the hopeless dream that she might one day feel more at home in the Seventh Star made her feel giddy enough that she swaggered over the Fordim Hedgethistle to give him a pat on the back.

It was perhaps a little hard pat on the back, but it was certainly a fond one. Her face reddened a bit as she wondered if this was perhaps a breach in protocol, Fordim now being a great Gondorian, and her being only half a Rohirrim. And that bit of wondering brought her to face the truth that she was indeed a slacker for still being barely acquainted with Rohan. She decided to order a round just for herself to drown her sorrows, and then sat down and propped her feet up at a nearby table.

"First of all, my dear Fordim, congratulations. Second, I will say that I've been too insecure to voice the idea of a Werewolf RPG, and have avoided engaging too obsessively in the Werewolf frenzy for fear of being a follower, which is widely against my nature, but it excites me that such a game might occur..." She sighed heavily, but not sadly, feeling annoyingly nostalgic. "O the never-ending allure of RPGs... I would love to take part in a game with you again, Fanatical Fordim, if perhaps it would be allowed that I partake in a Gondorian game (assuming that some kind of game will be born in Gondor in the near future), recalling your first game RPed, and your first game managed, the latter of which I remember with regret... So, I just thought I'd stop by and join in the cheers, even though I am a little behind in the proceedings, as usual."