View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #2841
xMellrynxMaidenx
Wight

xMellrynxMaidenx has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via MSN to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Yahoo to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Skype™ to xMellrynxMaidenx
Leaf

I assign to Mordor....Mathematics in general. Because it gave me [insert any atrocious word here] during middle and high school. I had NO problems with it in Elementary, but then they added the alphabet.

I also assign to Mordor... the Twilight Saga. There's a difference in being a devoted, loyal fan and being psychotically obsessive. (Now watch an avid despiser of Harry Potter post they assign HP to Mordor It never fails. And aside from that I'm not saying ALL fans are like that, just the majority of those whom I've had the...pleasure of meeting.)

And someone on the first page said they assigned Jack Russells to Mordor...I, too, agree with this! There is NEVER a moment's peace in this house because of those yapping, over excited, horribly ill-tempered dogs.

And while I'm adding things to the list, how about hunters who apparently can't distinguish the difference between a dog and a deer. You couldn't even mistake them for coyotes!

With all of that off my chest, Nerwen I know exactly how you feel and I sympathize. I lost my cat whom I've had since I was in 6th grade to coyotes. It was, to say the least, devastating for me.
~|And all will turn, to silver glass. A light on the water, Grey ships pass, Into the West. |~ "Few now remember them...yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folks that are heedless."
xMellrynxMaidenx is offline   Reply With Quote