View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 12:11 PM   #230
Halbereth Diagona
Wight

Halbereth Diagona has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Halbereth Diagona Send a message via AIM to Halbereth Diagona
Tolkien

Carathon kept his head down as the three Elves laughed. He gazed at the fire, chewing the meat he had been given and continually rolling back the sleeves of the shirt he had borrowed, to replace his tattered one. It must have been Oz's, for it was at least ten sizes too big.
He dared raise his head and look shyly at Livia. He found her very attractive, although he wasn't quite sure what that strange feeling in his stomach was that happened when he looked at her. Livia noticed him and smiled.
Carathon smiled back, and blushed deeply. He leant forward in embaressment, and his coppery red hair fell over his face.

>I was thinking it might be interesting if Carathon ended up in love with Livia, but obviously he doesn't know what it is he feels. Livia can either love him back, or only like him as a friend, or just not like him. Carathon is probably around 17 now I think of it, but he acts more like 10 cos he was raised by wolves.<