View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 02:07 AM   #86
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Silmaril

It was now what seemed the middle of the night, and Shivana lifted her head from the rough ground. She gazed a round for a second.

"Get up!" she shouted, standing up and looking around frantically. The others ceased to do this, "Getup, get up!" she shouted breaking the silence for the second time. They finally lifted their heads, but the other hunters seemed none to happy. They turned on her, their faces full with irritation.

“What Shivana? Are the bugs bitting?” Kherug said, taunting her with his sarcastic words. She drew her dagger, poised to throw it but she felt a hand on her shoulder holding her back. She tried to resist it but the grip was too strong. She turned around to see the stern face of Ekatran.

“No, you will not fight him.” she lowered her dagger down to her side, and shot a look of sheer malaice towards Kherug. But she would not dare disobey Ekatran. “ Now what is it you have to say? Why did you wake us?” hi9s voice boomed loudly across the warn night air.

“Look around you!” she said trying not to sound too cynical towards Ekatran.

“What?” asked Dorlas, speaking for the first time since they had left.

“She is right, did you see them leave?” asked Ekatran, he seemed to be the only other that noticed the other threes disappearance.

“No, I did not. Did any of you two see them leave?” she said quietly. Now they had seem to caught on and they looked round.

“Er…..no,” said Dorlas, Kherug shook his head.

“Then I say we continue, leave them to their hunting. I doubt they will find anything. We will still head west in the morning, towards the mountains.” and with that final comment from Ekatran, the now four hunters fell to their beds and lay til morning.

[ May 20, 2003: Message edited by: Arien ]