View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 04:04 PM   #304
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. It's like walking a trapeze.

I probably went a bit overboard back there and I do apologise, it was due to a weak judgement arising from...

Well, looking back to the first points made by Macalaure I might now see the reason: I was indeed a bit annoyed for the fact that he suspected me of being a very stupid wolf who has no idea how to play this game - or how he possibly tried to portray himself as a "sharp-shooter" trying to appeal to those who would not know a thing or two about people playing in this game by pushing things over any reasonable limits...

I said the kills during the Night were good. That means our baddies have sense and are no fools (at least one in each pair has sense). So he says "Ai! That term "good" was the first [!!!] that came to Wolf-Nog's mind! It appears like a Freudian slip!"

I say that it seems the killers of Lalaith have a different approach to the game than those killing Legate, which I think is an important point as there seemed to be some confusion about the setting of the game. But Mac says: "Gotchya! Thinking too much about the opposing wolf-side's tactics!"

Why I am weary about this with Mac? Had it been Xyzzy (sorry mate!), or anyone not actually reading the threads or actually played in these games before who was making those points, I would have just ignored them and only protested if there was an apparent bandwagon. But seeing Mac doing it I kind of... forgot my better judgement.

These arguments are here and they do exist whether we voice them out or not. There's no escaping them.

At the moment I'm only pondering whether Mac looks more suspicious to me than Greenie who neatly tried to exploit this whole row and then evasively voted for Gollum (who sure is an easy target at this moment)...

EDIT: X'd with a host of posts... actually from Gwath on.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote