View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 11:05 PM   #125
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar-Jêx View Post
They've been purged a few times, I think. We got above 3200 at one point, then down to 3150, and I think we broke 3200 again before back to where we are now.
Please tell me I need to get new glasses, because these numbers appear to be above three thousand. ...THREE FREAKIN THOUSAND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Then there's apparently a coordinated plan to infiltrate this forum, involving several dozen persons. I still don't see what motives exist for creating so many bogus accounts, but they cannot have legitimate reasons for doing so.
I think it's more likely that one or two people are behind a large chunk of the ridiculous accounts. Maybe they hope that by quantity they'll be able to overwhelm the forum and get people to click links... Still, quite a lot of effort and little hope for success.