View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 03:38 PM   #245
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots OUCH! My head hurts...

Well, if this just isn't the bottomless pit of irony I don't know what is. Mithalwen comes around to my way original way of thinking after I've mostly abandoned it. Now, yet again, I'm not entirely sure what to do. My modes of thinking are all dueling against each other.

However, I would be much more inclined to believe Mithalwen now if it wasn't for the behavior of bilbo right afterwards. He retracts his vote, but (as usual) doesn't then vote for anybody else. This seems almost like a strategy to curry favor for the next DAY, not voting for anybody and then theoretically not having anybody out to get him when we proceed on to the final act.

I'm afraid my confusion of thought will not allow me to come to a rational decision. I'm just going to have to wing it.

In the end, I find it easier to believe that mormegil did dream about Feanor and tried to protect her with out making it too obvious than to believe he did not and was just going by assumption. Feanor was the painfully obvious one to dream about that NIGHT. Who else would he have dreamed about?

Anyway, in the past we've always had good luck when I've voted last.

++ bilbo_baggins

Last edited by Kuruharan; 05-18-2005 at 03:43 PM.
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote