View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 04:15 PM   #289
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Four Barrow-Downers got together at the event of the year in Birmingham, England a week ago. I travelled there for 'Tolkien 2005' and met Lalwendė and davem right away on Thursday - they are friendly and warm-hearted, easy to feel comfortable with immediately! Later that evening, we met narfforc, who is a very funny person - his accounts of the LotR parody he is writing kept us and others laughing! For more reports on the event and the various activities and people we experienced there, please check the Tolkien 2005 thread.

Pictures will be forthcoming...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote