View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #72
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Good to see the Nogcat being alive and kicking <= yeah, I guess that's him... it even says "Big Grin" at mouse-over.

Anyway... as for the Agan thing, I don't see a problem with that. She gave an overall warning now, so that we know it for the future and don't drag a Cobbler along for too dangerously long. Why not to say that if it occured to her now, and for that matter, I don't think it's undermining Seer's authority, but just warning the Seer and the others about the fact that they can't be 100% sure, but still, Seer is a Seer. Point.

Okay, now I see I am basically crossposting (I have refreshed the page and read what's up), so... some thoughts on people who haven't been posting that much earlier: I don't think Morsul is a problem, I can see where is he coming from, and it's a totally classical Morsul, after all. Who worries me is Fea, not because of her vote, but because of her almost zero participation. Zero participation comes also from Borogroves and Isabellkya, however they in contrary to Fea haven't been around at all. Anyway, what - or who - worries me really the most now is however Lottie. Starting with nothing, continuing with weird half-funny, half-serious-or-is-it? posting, makes me think of Cobbler quite clearly. For that matter, I am actually willing to accept Agan's advice and vote her toDay, as she looks the most evil of all people toDay. Even if she is just a Cobbler, a good shot (and one thing less to worry about). Greenie's last post also worried me a bit, like her slight touch of suspicion of Lommy sounds like somewhat not-carefully-enough copypasted thing from what I have said about Lommy earlier - and which has been clarified meanwhile (as in: could be a Wolf carelessly copying one random concern that has been voiced earlier, on the other hand, it feels a bit weird to imagine Greenie doing that so carelessly). Anyway, like I said, Lottie is my primary suspect now (and I'm probably going to vote soon).

EDIT: eurgh. x-ed with dozens... since Agan #62, so with some sallys, Lotties, Boros , Inzils, more Agans and Lommies and whatnot...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote