View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 08:03 AM   #339
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Oh, come on- most people don't forget how many they have until they get to about twelve. We only have three, but we're not about to continue on to twelve, of course. The Inn keeps me quite busy, and the youngest- he's a regular little terror (a perfect clone of me, as you love to say).
Ah, so then to add to my character a bit, the phantom and I are married... either that or we just have three kids. Whatever works. Quite frankly, I think that if I've got children (twin girls and a boy, thank you very much) that I need to be happily married. I can only hope that my husband is not a werewolf, because aren't those sorts of things passed on through genetics? How terrible that would be to see my entire family lynched right off the bat.

The phantom and I form our own lovely little mutual admiration society, although we both simply long for the killing of anything evil. So even though we've got the happily in love thing going for us, we'll still have no qualms about killing the other person.