View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 02:19 PM   #29
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Gudryn was about to return to the main hall with a tray laden with food when Saeryn walked briskly in doing much the same to a clean plate. She even added a piece of dessert, she looked to Gudryn with a finger held up to her lips as if to say don't tell anyone.

Gudryn smiled slyly and before Saeryn had a chance to leave she asked if she would serve up this platter to the other young man sitting at the table. The young lass secretly slipped a piece of dessert onto the plate and Saeryn with a grin was out the door.

She was helping the cook Frodides, by keeping the kitchen clean when she accidently bumped into young Æðelhild. "My pardon, I'm rather clumsy around the kitchen" Gudryn smiled rather sheepishly to reassure the lass that everything was quite alright.

"I don't suppose you've yet eaten have you?", Æðelhild shook her head, "well here you go then", she handed the young lass a plate just as full as those of the lads. And with that she scurried off to the common room to join the others.

Gudryn cleaned off her hands and joined the others at the table, sitting right across from Gárwine and another lad who had recently joined the table. She merely smiled not wanting to interrupt their conversation.