View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 12:41 PM   #964
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
All right, you see, this is something they would both agree on, some kind of opinion they had in common, and they both expressed it in their words at some point. Each of them at least once. But they both did not necessarily express it just by words - only I think the words are most apparent.

Hmm, I had some better hint in mind last time when you asked, but unfortunately, I forgot it, apparently But if you ask for more hints, hopefully I can come up with something better. This is just for now.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote