View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 12:36 PM   #243
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimturiel View Post
Just one question. Are the two that Groin mentions at the end of his post Erling and Sam or is he talking about the others? Because Groin says he sees two tall figures and as Sam is a hobbit, he's not tall. Just wanted to know so I could figure out what to post next.
What needs to happen is one of two things:

1. Groin fixes that and makes it a tall and short figure.

2. We determine who has caught up with us and it would be plausible for Groin to only see the two tall figures in front and the rest are still to far back from the hill to be seen or too short

I think it would be best, and make more sense, to have the original 3 stumble upon Groin and have the rest of the party, or a fraction thereof, catch up with us. The reason it makes more sense is we left in a hurry and Kuric didn't slow down much. There would be some deliberation in the Pony as to what course of action to take and then a little bit of tracking down where we went.

I propose that Groin change the post slightly and either Dunwen or Dimturiel could write the next post explaining how we got to that point. In the meantime, who could write a post getting the rest of the characters our of Bree? I would expect them to wonder where we went an why we went so fast. For them to look around town a bit and end up speaking to the gate keeper and leaving to follow us.