View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 08:57 AM   #191
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okay! Here goes stuff!

Character Description Form

NAME: Tollin Gaurhoth

RACE: Minotaur

WEAPONS: Morning Star

APPEARANCE: Part man, part bull, part idiot. He has a great horn on either side of his head that curls down and then out again, making it easy for him to stab someone by simply moving forwards. He has a very hairy head and upper body and some suggest he may be related to Beorn, but this is denied both by the Boeornings and the Minotaur himself. He wears a large chain male tunic over which he wears a black tunic of cotton.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Although incredibly strong and ruthles in battle, Tollin often appears to be ill witted; yet he possesses much more sophistication that Smilog, (as will soon enough become apparent). Despite this, his time trapped in the Labyrinth caused his mind to slow a little, yet this soon heals after his escape.

HISTORY: During one his 'wild years' Sauron invented many creatures of evil cunning and hideous completion. Werewolves, vampires were among those he invented while drunk on the ale his Orcs brought him. When Melkor was defeated Sauron went back to the drawing board and made a Minotaur from the first two things he happened to come by: a man and a bull. This was not successful as the Minotaurs were hard to control and often wandered off of their own accord. Tollin was one of the last to be mutilated and only just escaped the great burning when Sauron chucked them all into Mount Doom (before it drove away ).
He wandered around Mordor for the whole of the third age and when the Ring was destroyed he wandered to Mount Doom where he was captured by Roggie and forced to guard his labyrinth.