View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 09:42 PM   #124
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Avanill

Avanill's deep blue eyes narrowed, his face was twisted in fury. "You know nothing old man! My fahter did not know of me and i am gald! If he were alive after escaping Atantri's wrath, no sooner would i learn his name than take his blood myself!" he yelled at the body which lay limply, covered in blood on the ground.

The cold rage which had filled his body for the short time, began to subside. He bent to wipe his dagger on the grass, still breathing heavily. "Allright Boy?" Barrold asked, sitting catching his breath as well. Avanill nodded, frowning.

He noticed Vanwe standing, watchign them with cool horror in her eyes, Avanill waved his dagger in the direction of the body, staring her in the eye. "He deserved to die!" Vanwe began to weep. "Becuase he spoke of your father? You both killed him!" she wailed.

In one quick stride Avanill reached her and grabed her head with one hand. "You have no idea, my father would have betray my mother to her death!" his voice was low. "Thats enough Avanill!" came the shouts of Barrold. "Leave 'er," Avanill threw his dagger down onto the ground, and sat, now completely calm, dwelling on deep thoughts.

"Now, darlin' Dont want another outburst like that, or who knows what that man wil do to yeh." He heard Barrold speak to Vanwe. He couldnt care less. Once his anger had subsided, Avanill removed his bloodsoaked shirt and placed it in his bag, the took a new one out and put it on.

How did he know? Did the old man know Atantri?he thought before turning ot Barrold. "Ferney, I think it best we get what we need before someone turns up."

~My lord, Éomer~