View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 12:57 AM   #364
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Littlemanpoet!

Thanks so much for putting me in for this. I have decided to put in a hasty appearance lest others of this RP think me absent entirely. I'd like to do a complete read of things before I say further.

Thanks and well met to those who have so kindly welcomed me. I look forward to commencing.

Initial thoughts on the possible Nimrodel/Uien link. Uien's parents were of some stature within Lothlorien, their places firmed throughout the Second and Third Ages. It is possible on that societal basis that there is some familial connection between the two women. Perhaps through Uien's father's family.

Uien, as healer and Elf, is sensative and that familial bond would suggest that she dreams too, albeit from her perspective as Littlemanpoet has suggested. Mingled with her own memories of abandonment and being sundered from kith and kin, it would make for a potent impact.

But, no more until I sort out what's what a little better in my own head and answer any outstanding questions concerning Uien.

Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight