View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 06:16 PM   #3943
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
I'm not sure I have this right, but I know this started in Fourth Age 14, a year passed, and now five years later, it would be Fourth Age 20. Or did more time pass than I recall?
When Eodwine fell ill, it was autumn, from what I recall. That was probably the fall of FA14 (or already FA15? I'm hazy on early SMH history). It was still winter when we stopped writing. Since Saeryn is pregnant, I assume it's the winter of the same year (). The bad winter was in year 19, and the year we're jumping in is then 20 (but I forget when the year "turns" - isn't it March? Even if it's in early spring, though, the winter was long and we would probably be starting in early FA20). I believe that Eodwine & co arrived in the spring of the same year as Eodwine fell ill, that there were no years in between. So your calculations seem to be correct.