View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 11:51 AM   #46
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
White Tree Willow

Willow stepped into the main room. As she seen, the morn had passed, though the sun was still bright in the morning sky, showing that it was not yet noon-time. Breakfast was still being served in the room, as well as second breakfast, for those who had been up bright and early, though Willow doubted that there were many of those, as the party had gone on late into the night; the moon had been high in the starlit sky when at last, she had stumbled into bed, tired beyond mortal thoughts.

Ah, the blessed realm of sleep, Willow thought wistfully. But indeed, the night had been fair, and something that she would remember for the rest of her days, standing up there, with her fellow hobbits, playing the fiddle for all to hear...

Speaking of which, she wondered in her mind, I wonder where Dasiy, Lily, and Mira are?

Not that it really mattered at the moment, though it had been nice to have companionship, as she still tended to slip off into dream-worlds at times. But at the moment, it was not that she wished to be alone, it was just that she was rather hungered.

"And, now that I think of it," she said, out loud, though not meaning to, "I didn't eat a thing last night!" Willow grinned to herself. "Now, that's an interesting thought to figure!"

She wasn't going to go without food for much longer. Willow walked across the room, and picked up a plate containing bacon, eggs, a muffin, and an apple from the hobbit in the kitchen. Willow took a place at one of the tables, and began to eat without abandon, though she normally curbed her morning hunger when staying at an Inn.

Willow wasn't worrying about that now, though, as she was starved; or so it seemed, and at the moment, attacking her plate full of food eagerly seemed the only thing to do.